Pneutork Offers ISO 5211 Standard Three Position Pneumatic Actuator .
1. Hard Anodized: Barrel/Body to Protect from Hazardous atmosphere & corrosion, which enhance life of actuator
2. Namur Standard Pinion Top : (An International Standard) The pinion (shaft) top drilled and slotted for easy assembling of switch, positioners and other accessories.
3. Namur pad for Solenoid Valve : (An International Standard) Air supply ports are Include On Body as per NAMUR standard to facilitate direct mounting of solenoid GS valve at actuator.
4. ISO - 5211 Standard Mounting for Valve : (An International Standard) Double bottom driling for actuator to valve Assembling & centering. Designed for strength and easy mounting or interchangeability.
5. ISO - 5211 Standard Pinion Bottom: (An International Standard) Bottom of the pinion (Shaft) as female key, double square hole for assembling on valves with square key stem and in line or turned to 45'. Designed for strength and sure-fix with stem
6. Sliding Skates : The innovation for replaceable sliding skates, between Pistons (Racks) and internal bore surface of the Actuator, just to avoid metal contact, which enhances the Actuator life
7. Compact Design: "Pneutork" Actuators are designed as compact double acting which offers high torque values. Internal sliding surface, lapped and anodized for minimum friction and long life of actuator.
Output Torque Single Acting Actuator (SPRING RETURN) (Nm)
Diagram & Dimension
All Dimention are in mm
PNEUTORK VALVE AUTOMATION having more than 12 years experience in valve automation and having production knowledge for any types of valves automation. And understanding of customers requirement and providing solution with lower budget.